The After Effects of Antibiotics

Standing in front of the stove making dinner. Watching the watched pot that is not boiling, as I make silly faces of distress at room temperature water.

Retracing my steps.

Pan ... Check.
Water from faucet ... Check.
Pan on burner ... Check.
Stove on high ... Uhhhh no check.

Breaking into fits of giggles, holding side attempting to breathe. I think I've broke a lung. The pain, the pain!

Spent entire day giggling and laughing like moronic school girl doped up on too much caffeine. Fellow co-workers concerned for mental stability, suggested to seek help. Ignored co-workers in favor of more giggling and other random nonsense.

Went shopping on lunch hour, only to find store I needed to shop at was closed for undisclosed reasons. Thought to self, "DAMN! I needed to shop there." Decided have no other choice but to go back tomorrow and try it all again. Am not happy with the current state of affairs but unable to fight the tyranny.

And yet now the water beckons as it boils and I - being me -must answer the call.

Toodles folks, until we meet again.


No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs