Someone Other Than Me

Isn't it crazy for me to be sitting here, trying to think of one thing to say, when there's a hundred things I'd like to scream at the top of my lungs.

I'm like a thousand little pieces of me, bundled up like a pack of letters waiting to be dropped into the mail, waiting to be opened, read and responded to.

I used to think I could come here and say whatever the hell I wanted to say, but lately I've come to realize how much censoring I've been doing.

Without the disguise of anonymity, it's become almost impossible to write without holding a lot of myself back.

So the question now is how do I get around this? Do I save all my really personal thoughts to write on my "Other" blog or do I say fuck it and write it all down again here?

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs