Back By Popular Demand

If you missed me, rest assured I missed you too during my unintentional absence from the blog. The days just got away from me ...

Which would explain why I've been sleeping more.

Although I do have to say that it probably has to do with all the Nyquil I've been taking since I haven't been able to feel my lungs in the past two weeks, and my throat is threatening to call it quits if even one more Halls thinks of touching the tip of my tongue.

Of course, it could be because I have oodles and oodles to say and yet nary a clue as to where to start. But perhaps the best and most simple reason could be blamed on the local 4-1-1. I could say more, but in this case less is better. Just call me girl of mystery.

So what is going on tonight? Let me tell you ...

KC is eating dinner, Emma is chomping on treats and I'm thinking about the mountain of groceries chilling out in the back of my car. Two more minutes and then I've no choice but to go out and get them since it doesn't seem that they're going to make it in on their own. How unfair is all that?

I wish I had a conveyer belt, or some sort of device that got things from here to there with only a push of the button. That would certainly come in handy for far more many things than just groceries ...

Or perhaps my car is really the refrigerator of the future.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs