Actors Wanted: Apply Within

Once again, I've managed to volunteer myself, and this time not quite by accident, though I'm currently wishing that were the case.

My opinion is this. If you're not able to take control of a project, it's best to leave the planning details to someone else. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't participate and lend a hand, but really you can't honestly be the director of a play if no one shows up for rehearsals...

Meanwhile back at the non-rehearsal rehearsal that wasn't even close to being the highlight of my Friday night, I concentrated less on saying my lines and more on keeping my mouth shut. And considering how blessed I am in the opinion department, it should be noted that this was a feat of mythical proportions...

Still with things looking pretty bleak in the can we really pull this thing off with the less than a month time line we're working with, I wonder if it's too late to come down with laryngitis.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs