One Foot In the Ocean

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."
Stitch


The thought of going back to school scares the hell out of me. One moment I think I'm ready to take that leap, and the next I'm pulling myself back before I have a chance to move forward.

The thing is, nothing is going to change for me unless I make the decision that there's some changing that needs to be done. And I know I'm not going to get anywhere if I just continue to play it safe, holding to the lines of my margins as I have for the past nine years.

You have to take big risks to answer the call of opportunity. You have to learn how to swim in the ocean or learn how to be content swimming in your stagnant pond. And you may just have to sacrifice a lot in the beginning to reap the rewards at the end.
But you do have to decide what it is you want to do, are willing to do, and are capable of doing, and doing well...

Me. I've got more than one dream. But the dream I need to work on right now is the one that can provide...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs