This Is Going To Hurt... Tomorrow

Forget the theme song, I need a shrink!

And I'm still trying to figure out what bit of nonsense took over my brain this morning, when I got it into my head that after three, yes, I'm talking three whole hey look at me trips to the gym, I thought I was ready to run.

And I mean really run. As in the whole process of putting one foot in front of the other much faster than I normally do, and would honestly only do if I thought someone was chasing after me in an extremely menacing manner. That kind of "What the hell is my heart rate?" run.

No kidding! I've gone completely extreme!

And most likely insane, though I'd like to hold off just a wee bit longer before signing up for that kind of lifetime commitment.

Seriously however this gym thing is good business. I was up at the crack of dawn, bitching about it not even five minutes later, in the shower, at the gym, off to the Saturday morning meeting place, to the grocery store, then for coffee, a quick stop at the library to replenish some much needed reading supplies, and then home, home, home again.

Now with a roast in the oven, a kitchen cleaned, and my morning chores all but almost completed, I'm ready to kick back, play with the pup, and pass out from sheer exhaustion...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs