Tired of Tires

I had another almost flat tire earlier tonight and I've finally decided to cave on waiting any longer to get it looked at. Not that I haven't gotten handy about making my way to various gas stations in my area to take advantage of seventy-five cents worth of three minutes of air, but there's only so much worrying a girl can do when driving around.

Besides that, the internal voice that is my mother has been chastising me for weeks to get this done. No offense meant to my Mom of course, as I love her much more than broccoli, lima beans, and brussel sprouts all put together, but honestly... Enough already.

I hear you!

Okay?

Oh and just for the record, Happy that holiday in February...

2 comments:

MJtt said...

supm good to know. Most trie places will plug yer tire for free. They want to make you happy so you'll come back and spend 500 or so on new tires later and a tire plug costs like $5, including the labor.

Stacey said...

Two tires was more than I wanted to spend... But I'm feeling awful good about actually having some traction...

As for the tire plug thing, I did give that a try the first go round but the cheap and easy fix still kept going flat...

Who knows. Maybe it was one of those valve stem thingies...

Who knows? I know I don't!

: )

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs