Angry Voices From Below

I wonder how much money, or better yet, how much stomping it would take to get the asshole and his girlfriend downstairs to shut the hell up. Arguing as much and as often as they do, it's my honest opinion that whatever they're staying together for, it certainly can't be for the kind of love you just can't leave behind. Then again, sick and twisted relationships very seldom turn out to be anything that resembles love.

Still it bothers me to have to listen to all of this.

I don't like yelling. And I've never been a big fan of violent words being bantered about like a birdie in badminton. It makes me uncomfortable. Sets me on edge. And reminds me of a time two years ago when I was very much like this sad woman downstairs.

I think back to all the yelling that I had to listen to and wonder now what the hell made me think I had to listen to any of it at all...

It makes no sense. If someone doesn't respect you and treat you right, it should be so much easier to understand you're under no obligation to stay.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs