Insomnia, described as prolonged and usually abnormal inability to obtain adequate sleep and reason why I am currently awake rather than drooling all over my pillow. This makes night 4 of tooling about the midnight hours so it's no big surprise that I am going into extreme bitch mode. I feel like the Princess and the Pea, but without the crown, the pea and 20 or so mattresses.

The most depressing thought I can think of, is the fact that I have to wake up in approximately 2 hours, which means the work day will be quick to follow. However, there are 2 problems with this ... One being that I'm not sleeping which elimates the need to wake up and two, my attitude towards life is not bound to improve as the day progresses. Not sure who I should be feeling more sorry for here, myself or anyone who happens to cross my path. Maybe I should call Dave Attell and see if he needs a sidekick.

Too bad I don't live in some nutty town where you could actually venture out and find some sort of life after dark, I doubt Dave would think there would be much of a story line here to fill even 5 minutes of his show. More is the pity.

I'm going to go try one of those old women remedies and see if maybe some warm cocoa made with milk will help to lull me to at least an hour of some quality good old fashioned sleep. I doubt it will work, but at least I'll have something to enjoy before tuning into yet another infomercial. Yay, ionic breeze!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs