Much to my chagrin, I did not win the NY State Lottery last night. I can hardly begin to express my disappointment, but I think it starts with something very similar to "Oh darn". There goes the house, the pool, the car and the manservants ... I may not have my 2 dollars anymore but my dreams are alive, well and living somewhere in Wisconsin, under an assumed name.

Call me girl with too much time on her hands but I got absolutely nothing accomplished today, although if thoughts counted for anything, I would be sitting now in my mini version of the Taj Mahal. As it is, I have a half dead television sitting in the middle of my living room, just taking up space. Leaving me alone to answer the question of how one goes about giving a tempermental t.v. away to some unsuspecting individual. In a way, it's a bargain ... Afterall, it does work half of the time. It's just that other half of the time that people may not be so keen on. Hmmm ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs