It's freaking SNOWING!!! Yet another reminder from Mother Nature that it ain't over til she says it's over ... Leaving me alone to be green with envy for people lucky enough to live in more Southernly directions than myself. I can't even begin to tell you how depressing I am finding this today. There I was preparing to look out my window and see the buds beginning to open on the trees and red breasted robins hopping about the yard. Instead white fluffy material the size of incredibly large dandruff were free falling from the sky, blanketing the little bit of green we were finally beginning to see, dashing all my hopes that we had finally seen the last of it. Evidently not ...

KC and I are going to the movies today, dressing much warmer than we had planned of course, and seeing Agent Cody Banks. It's nice now that she has finally graduated from watching only animated movies, although it reminds me that there is only a matter of time before she will be too "cool" to go to the movies with her Mom ... Oh well, guess I'll just have to sit a few rows back ... Mua ha ha ha.

It's Sunday morning and KC's patience has now officially worn out. The little heathen is demanding French Toast now rather than later ... Normally I wouldn't give in to such tyranny but this morning, she has an incredibly high pitched whine which is grating to the ears. On the bright side, at least she did let me sleep in until about 8:30 rather than waking me up at the crack of dawn just to tell me she was awake as she normally likes to do.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs