It may be me, but I think Steve Martin is pretty hot for an older guy. (Stop cringing already!) There's just something about a man who can make me laugh which makes him incredibly attractive to me. Which is probably why I have a secret crush on Jack Black ... Well, maybe not so secret anymore.

For the past couple of days, I have been on hiatus. Call it exhaustion if you will. I've barely had the strength to leave my bed let alone crawl to my computer to write an entry for the blog. I could have said that the dog ate my homework and maybe that would have been a better excuse ... But for my loyal readers (still all 2 of them) they would know that I don't own a dog. And cats, if we are to be frank could give a shit less to concern themselves beyond scheduling their own naps and licking water out of the toilet bowl.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs