Everybody wants answers I am not prepared to give.

"So are you going to take the job?" ... "When are you going to let us know what you're doing?" ... "So when can you come down and cross train?" ... "Well, if you're cross training it must mean you are considering taking the job." ... "So do you think you'll like working better on the other side of the hall?"

STOP! Enough is enough already! I don't know what I'm doing, I haven't even begun to weigh the pros and cons of deciding on this new position. Let me alone and give me some breathing room for goodness sake. I promise, that the moment I have a clue as to what I am doing, I will be sure to share it with you!

End rant.

On another note, which is actually another note ... home from KC's teacher that is, KC has yet to get with the listening program. Once again groundation is upon her. I just can't figure out what is so hard about having to listen and follow directions while using our manners ... It seems like an open and shut case to me. Easy. But not for KC, of the can't admit she may be wrong club, President of the "I Did It My Way" association for minor children, union organizer of the kids voted least likely to have recess ... You get the picture here. Welcome to the end of my rope. ARGH!

If anyone has any useful suggestions on behavior modification within the bounds of polite society, please email me! Otherwise I'll be spending the last couple bucks of my Barnes and Noble gift certificate on self-help manuals. Now that is a depressing thought.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs