I'm tired, cranky and ill ... Which is reason enough to explain why tonight's entry is going to be ever so short and sweet. But I thought I would let everyone know that concluding the George stalking me in the privacy of my own dream, I have finally and formally announced my decision. Because as we all know ... nothing and I mean absolutely nothing is going to come between me and a night of blissful sleep. Drum roll please ...

And the answer is, NO! I opted to not take the job even though it was a great opportunity and it said a lot that they thought enough of me to want me to fill the position. But like most things in life, it's just coming at the wrong time. So with as much tact as I could muster, I detailed my reasons in a way that conveyed both my regret but my confidence that this decision was the only one I could make. So hopefully, I didn't burn any bridges behind me.

But like I said earlier, I am ill. I had absolutely no sleep last night, as my mind riddled with crazy, symbolic dreams and as a consequence, I have been sporting the world's largest headache that serious amounts of advil have yet to touch.

So de me a favor and turn the lights off when you leave. Toodles.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs