I am so getting a kick out of tracking the different ads that run on the top of my page. Yesterday I was the queen of fertility and today I'm the head Mom of the PTA ... Talk about a quick gestation time! Actually I read somewhere, I think it was actually on someone else's blog, that the ads are being run in correlation to the topic of the page. If I had to hazard a guess, I would take that rumor out of the category of urban legend and mark it true.

Anyhow, the parent/teacher show down went off without even the slightest hitch today. It turns out that last night's rant actually put me in a better frame of mind for the meeting. Either way, the teacher and I are now sharing the same wave length, which will hopefully motivate KC to improve her at school disposition. On the Proud Mommy front, the teacher DID say that KC's academic achievements far surpass that of her fellow classmates. She is also interested in getting KC into a curio program to help channel her energy into a more progressive atmosphere for learning ... However, KC's behavior has to show a marked improvement before this option will be fully available to her. My child's gonna be a rocket scientist! Hoo Rah!

I actually had a great day at work today, though it could have possibly been a side effect of one too many Mountain Dews or yellow piss water as I sometimes like to call it. That or it could have been the weird conversation I had with my friend Sean and the somewhat strange topic of his underwear. I'm still not really sure how it is that we started talking about his underwear but then again it's very seldom any conversation we have is normal. Sean is an absolute chameleon. He comes across as Mr. Clean Cut All American Guy and only a few select people know what a sick bastard the man really is. (Pat yourself on the back there Sean me boy, that be a compliment and not a knock.) Anyway, I just want the entire world or the 2 other people other than myself who read this blog to know that Sean actually has and wears a pair of underoos with a giant moose on the front that says. "Nice Rack". Shout out to the Wonderball!

Sean promises that just as soon as he is able, he will send a picture of himself modeling said moose wear so it can be posted on this site. We'll all have to live in suspense until then.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs