She shoots, she SCORES! And a major hoo rah for a fabulous super market find tonight. Yeah baby. Who knew the bargain bin at WalMart, (store voted most likely to drive me completely insane) would finally come through with a much wanted movie that has been nearly impossible to find for over a year. Now if only I could get the premis of the movie started as a popular trend over here, life would be beautiful. So for a mere but very well spent $5.88, I can enjoy watching "The Matchmaker" any day of the week. Yay for me ...

George is driving me absolutely insane at work ... Everywhere I go, there he is. I'm surprised he hasn't followed me into the little girl's room yet. George, you see, is on the side of the hall that is trying to recruit me into a new position. A new position which truth be known I am most likely not going to take. Though it may offer a few dollars more a week, it just isn't worth me throwing away everything I have achieved thus far where I am. I like my sales team, I like my customer's and I like knowing what the hell I'm doing ... Well, for the most part anyway. Besides the thought of moving Sherwood Forest, not to mention the rest of the junk in my office if highly intimidating.

At least I know a couple of people who will be happy with my decision, mainly my boss Kyle. Of course, I am going to miss the little bribe gifts he's been bringing me to quietly influence my decision. It's a damn shame knowing I can be bought. Heh heh heh ...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs