Is This Thing On? (A Blog on the Dreadful Lack of Comments)

My brain is absolutely fried and I should have been in bed a half hour ago... But here I am, music ringing in my ears and writing a blog that no one is going to read. And it sure would be nice to get some feedback now and then from someone, anyone really... I mean hello, I did have a near death experience yesterday! And no one and I do mean no one felt the need to say, "Hey, I'm glad you're still around..."

I am so not feeling the love here people. And I'm generally a needy person in this category... So seriously, help a girl out.

Meanwhile in other news, I am so not feeling my fingers anymore... They've gone numb from too much typing and too little thinking today. It's nice however not to think as much as I usually do so I'm scratching that from my list of complaints... At least for now or until I need something to bitch about which if I check my watch should give us at least five minutes before the tide will turn...

Anyhoo I'm off to bed to dream my dysfunctional dreams because for once I just don't have all that much to say... Well, maybe just goodnight.

4 comments:

YM said...

ok, ok...UNCLE...I give up. I have tried and tried to leave comments. I have jumped through hoops, chanted, paid my money up front, prayed to the computer gods and geeks and all to no avail. Also tried to leave a comment on KC's budding blog, but was told I was not a team member and could not comment. When did I get kicked off the team? This is so unfair. So here I go - one last time. If this comment does not take, no one wants to hear the next words I speak...

YM said...

Nancy? I'm YM...what the heck. I love you, but now I've even lost my identity....

Nance said...

Will the real Nancy please stand up? LOL I know I have posted before and my name is Nancy. I was going to post to tell you that I was happy that you made it through road rage central! Your mom sounds so cute. Anyway, rest assured your blog is still being read by this reader daily..I just get lazy w/my comments. Be Well. :)

Stacey said...

My Mom is cute... Relatively so that is until she comes up for a visit and then starts making sure all the pictures in my house are completely level... It gets a little creepy after that...

; )

Kidding Mom...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs