Goodnight & Goodbye


There's no spark... No attraction... Nothing that really makes me want to get to know him more... From three dates, the latest being tonight's, I've pretty much figured out that I'm just not interested in pursuing a relationship with Jason. And to be honest I don't think Jason is all too honest about wanting to pursue a relationship with me, or if he is, he's going about it in all the wrong way.

Truth of the matter is I'm intent on learning how to do this relationship thing in a whole new way; taking it slow by taking my time all to avoid the fast track disasters I'm much more familiar with. And while a kiss goodnight wouldn't have (after three dates) been a big deal in the least, I didn't appreciate the constant poking, tickling, hands not kept to themselves attempts to look down my shirt, up my shirt, and other shananigans that went on last night while we were (or rather, I was) trying to watch the movie. Because after three dates, "No... Your hand does not belong on my breast, before, after or during the movie..."

And I just don't have the time anymore to figure out a guy who doesn't try for the kiss goodnight, but spends the entire night trying to feel me up when I made it more than clear that, "Yes... You can give me a kiss goodnight, but that's as far as it goes, and no you're not staying."

Damn... Aren't there any normal, non fuck-wit guys left on this planet?

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs