Frustration Mounting


Almost a big oops on my part tonight... Almost lost the whole damn blog and I'm feeling more than a might pissy over the whole damn thing!

And I suppose that this is exactly what I get for being an ultra overprotective Mama... I try to make the world just that much safer for my offspring, and BAM, I manage to make it look like my eleven year old has been posting my blog for the past 4 years...

Not to worry... I sent the good people at Blogger a little love note, and I'm sure that someway, somehow, they will find a way to help me correct this grievous error...

Hell, I'll even admit that I'm a complete idiot if that's what it takes to get the wonderful support staff at blogger to un-botch my mistake... (And yes, I am laying it on thick here.)

So here goes... Cause you know I've no problem admitting this freely...

There are moments when I can be an absolute moron.

3 comments:

Coyote Girl said...

Personally, I think it's a conspiracy (see comments for 7/24!)

Nance said...

I just tried posting on Tuesdays entry and it wouldn't take so hopefully this one will. I'm still here..and my name is Nancy and I am still reading your entries daily:) How weird that YM's posting were coming out with the name Nancy! Anyway, I am glad you survived road rage central. Living close to Boston I see this daily :( Sorry for lack of comments but your entries do not go unread:) Hope all is well.

Stacey said...

Here it is however many days later after I complain about no one leaving comments and it turns out that I'm just as bad...

Thanks for letting me know you're all still there...

As for the Nancy conspiracy theory, I just happen to think people with the name Nancy must be blessed with good taste... Especially in the reading department...

Happy Sunday!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs