Silly and Serious

Tomorrow is THE day. This is what I've decided after weeks of thinking about it but doing nothing... And really, I've got a great excuse with KC going to spend the day with good old Grandpa tomorrow. I mean really if I'm already in the neighborhood, it would be absolutely rude of me NOT to drop by and say hello to Sheila, Jeff and of course, Bob... Sigh... Bob ... Available, guitar playing, church going, sweet and sincere, too good to be true country boy ready to settle down with the love of a good woman Bob... That Bob. And I am a good woman. An available, no longer waiting around for someone to get his head out of his ass, good woman.

On another note... A more serious note in fact, I could use a few get better prayers sent up in the direction of heaven. My cousin Matt is in critical condition with a serious head injury sustained from falling off a second story balcony earlier this morning, and while we did get the good news that his neck is not broken and he hasn't suffered any permanent paralysis, he's still not quite out of the woods. So if you could send one up, I know that everyone in my family, including myself, would appreciate your prayers.

2 comments:

navy_john said...

Thanks for yer words of encouragement. Maybe I'll get to meet you one day. Maybe before Bob is in a position to beat me up for kissing yer neck.

On another note, Matt's injury sounds like a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury). Check out the Myspace group I am a member of. It's called TBI survivors. It's a wealth of info. TBI, I know from experience, is a unique and inexplicable injury. I would also be happy to answer any questions he, or anyone else has.

John

Stacey said...

No thanks needed... I enjoy reading your blog.

Hmmmm... I think you may be something of a flirt yourself... After all, I did just read about your eye contact in the library with the unknown girl... If she doesn't work out for ya, let me know and I'll kick Bob to the curb... Well, that is if I manage to get him to the curb in order to kick him back off of it...

; )

Thanks for the info... I'm off to give it a look.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs