I Am So "The Girl"


Alright. Alright. I know you're all dying to know if I went through with the whole I'm just dropping in to say hi and drool all over Bob bit, and I have to tell you that I one hundred percent did, and did for well over an hour. An hour of flirtatious eye contact, lots of shared smiles, and the all important tell Sheila everything I want Bob to know so that what I didn't get around to saying myself, I can depend on her to fill him in on the moment that I'm gone... (My Momma didn't raise no fool...)

And oh it went well... Very well. And yummy. Which was to say that he was, and I couldn't help myself from drinking in the sight of him. Which would make me sound a bit shallow until I follow it up by saying that Bob is one of the nicest men I've ever known. KC actually likes him too... But then again, I think she was won over the last summer we called home, well home - when Bob played cats in the cradle with her on the front porch.

But I'm getting ahead of myself... Today was only day one of Mission: Get A Date With Bob and there's still a little bit more behind the scenes networking to be done. Rest assured dear readers that the hook has been baited and the fish is on the line...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs