Work and Play

During the course of my work day, it's little emails like this that make waiting til five a little bit easier to endure... I've made it a little easier to follow along with, doing away with the all the back and forth in and outs of an actual email transcript... And now that my boredom has been alleviated, I'm off to read a little bit before bed.

-----Original Message-----

M: My customer decided not to go with the ----- or the -----. Sticker shock apparently.

S: Didn't you tell him to sit down first before you broke the news?

M: I was actually hoping he'd just go away altogether.. This particular job's been going on over 6 weeks now, & every single transaction is like yankin a tooth, or whatever. I know there's gonna be days like these, guess that's why there's booze.

S: Let me know when you need a sponsor for AA... I'll give you my number so I can talk you down from the hard liquor...

M: I was hoping rather you'd join me?!

S: Bad idea... I can't be trusted around that sort of stuff.

M: I'LL BUY!

S: You had me at hello...

M: You're a riot :)... Thanks for the comic relief ... Definitely needed it
today!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs