I cannot sleep though I am now somewhere far beyond tired. I think 3 nights in posh digs have done me in for the flat non fluffy pillows I have here at home. I want the ones I had at the hotel, full of feathers and soft as an angels kiss. Comfort like that I could get used to. Not to mention excellent maid service. How nice it would be to get up every day and know someone else had to make the bed.

So today is or was (depending on how you want to look at it) Valentine's Day. Now I could take the single female approach and say Valentine's Day sucks. But who would I really be fooling? It doesn't suck at all ... Well, that is if you're not single! Oh the injustice of it all to have such a holiday and not have a single person to share it with. Hmmm ... That's kind of silly now that I think of it, considering the state of the world these days. But just like the song says, "All you need is love."

Now I know I really need sleep, any second I may just start trying to wax poetic. Although I am quite sure as I say that, that I may be wrong with how that phrase really goes. I spent half of my 28 years saying "Fish out of luck" rather than the correct adage "Fresh out of luck" ... Which proves my point that PERCEPTION is indeed everything ... and just occassionally you might happen to be wrong. More people should make a mental note of that fact.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs