Thursday night and it feels like forever since I last wrote ... It really sucks not having a laptop when you go away on a business trip ... I have spent the last 4 days in sunny, warm Atlanta, Georgia ... Although the natives didn't think it was as warm as I did ... They were amazed by my daily lack of coat ... How do you explain to someone who considers a "Southern Winter" cold that they have absolutely no idea what cold really is?

But I am completely BEAT! Not only did I have to deal with a turbulent airplane ride but I also went through the Albany airport which meant an additional two and a half hours of driving time just to get home. I'm so happy to be home and about to go to sleep in my own bed ...

One quick note of concern here however ... Not only did my poor cat not handle me being gone well but evidently Squiggy the fish had trouble coping as well ... I'm not quite sure what happened but the darn fish went albino on me in the couple of days I was gone ... Very strange indeed!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs