I should be ashamed of myself ... But I'm not. My bad shoulder angel finally got the best of me and forced me to call into work SICK today. Actually, I guess I had already made up my mind yesterday to go ahead with my devious plan. But you know, I earned those sick days and I deserve to take one for my mental health every now and then, just to keep up on my sanity. (Sad, isn't it ... I can't even play hookey without feeling a twinge of guilt.)

So I've gotten a ton of things done today. Namely the chores I didn't quite finish the other night as well as finally getting my death trap ... er, I mean car fixed after months of trying to procure the money for the big operation. The white jelly bean is fully fuctional and ready to drive!

I also have to admit to having one severely guilty moment when in passing, I noticed Jerry Springer was on. Now in my defense, that was the first time in I don't even know how many years that I have seen that little bit of trash. But let me tell you, funny was not even the word. Where do they find those sad, pathetic people? I couldn't quite make up my mind whether they really were as trashy as they seemed or if they were really paid actors in need of a gig. Personal opinion says they're actors only because if these are real people then we should all be really, really afraid.


No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs