Well, I have to admit it ... I did watch the final episode of Joe Smoe the Millionaire ... And I have to say that although he did come across national television as a complete oaf, at least he made the right decision in the woman he chose.

Now I could be wrong of course, since everyone knows that there is so much tweaking on these kind of shows that you really can't believe everything you see; but it seems to me that Zora was genuinely a nice all around sort of person. Not to mention I felt a sort of cold kinship with her when she was explaining the ways she has helped to heat her apartment ... I remember those days well, minus the melted blinds of course. Heck, I still leave the oven open after I have finished cooking so I don't waste any heat. Don't judge! I live in Upstate NY people, it's damn cold and it beats breaking out the parka!

The ending however certainly worked out to everyone's advantage ... Not only does Joe get the girl but they both get a share in the surprise million. SWEET! Could life really get any better for this weeks reality couple? This of course not a question you would want to hear answered by any of the duped rejects. Now that could get ugly, really, really, really ugly.

But like all relationships, the true test will be to see if they can withstand the test of time. Personally, I would love to see Zora's fairy tale move on into the happily ever after stage. It would be nice to know that somewhere in the world there is still a little moonlight magic left.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs