UGH!!!! This is absolutely completely ridiculous! I have been gearing up to watch the Grammy's for the last couple of weeks only to realize in the past hour all the hype was for NOTHING! Who the heck scripted this show? Evidently someone who likes to kill the joy of surprise. Hmmm ... How else would they come up with the idea to make sure that the award recipient was the act that just played.

And how, I ask you HOW is it possible that that little Dave Matthew wanna be, weird face singing John Mayer won out over James Taylor? JT is an angel with a guitar, every song has a way of touching your heart and yet ... They give it to some little bubble gum popping goon singing about how your body is a wonderland. Funny, I didn't see that ride at Disney ... I had to call my sister and scream at someone over that debacle. You know James Taylor had to be thinking, "You got to be kidding."

As for Dustin Hoffman, I have never understood why they feel the need to incorporate movie people in a music award show ... What is the point? How about that Bruce Spingstreet ... Temporary break people, COLDPLAY is on ... Most awesome group and most awesome song ... Of course, not a group I'd recommend for the clinically depressed.

** INTERMISSION **

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs