I just caught the tail end of American Idol 2 and all I can say is HOKEY! What on earth were they thinking? Not only are more than half of them incapable of singing on key but since when did Come to My Window inspire group singing? You just know Simon had to be sitting over at the judge's table thinking, "Oh God. Just please let them stop." Although his thoughts most likely went beyond my G rating and I for one wouldn't blame him a bit.

Tonight was ED night and if you don't watch ED then how could you possibly know what a great show you are missing! Molly lived a little bit for all of us single girls tonight when she managed to earn an invite to the firehouse and subsequently got to ride on the big rig itself. Talk about being in the right element ... I'd be pulling a Brer Rabbit given that kind of opportunity. "Oh no, please ... You can do anything but Puh-lease don't put me in that there Briar fire station." Heh heh ... I'll take one of those, and those, and I think that ... Etc., etc., etc. I'm thinking you get my point here.

I was checking my cell phone for messages earlier and I was actually surprised to find one that I had somehow managed to overlook. Word to the wise ... Caller ID people! Hello? It took me all of two seconds to figure out what idiot (loving term, of course) was responsible for the heavy breathing message. But seriously my strangely demented and twisted friend, wasn't it just a bit early for that kind of thing? But then again, I am reminded of who it is I am speaking about, for surely you are the MaGuiver (am I even close to the correct spelling?) of the everything and anything can be converted into a subject reeking of sexual context man. One word ... Issues, my boy, issues. However, I must admit I find said messages to be extremely amusing ... Anything that starts my day out with a smile works for me.

**Winter Storm Warning in Effect ... YUCKY ... They are forecasting 6" or more of the nasty white stuff ... I really need to start thinking of moving someplace warmer. **

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs