I think I have finally conquered my archive issues! Woo Hoo! I can barely stand the excitement. Tonight unfortunately has become a designated clean the house night. Leaving me once again wishing that I had enough money to hire a maid service. Hi, my name is Stacey and I can't throw anything out ... Need I say more? I have figured out that the only way to properly clean out a junk drawer is to dump the drawer and not even look at what hits the trash. This probably will come back to bite me in the ass eventually, but so far so good.

10 wonderful days left until I see TORI AMOS live in concert at the landmark. Life would be perfect if you could hear Tori on the radio more than once every blue moon. Luckily for me, I have almost every CD including B sides that she has put out. For some reason that reminded me of a radio station we had last summer ... It was All Garth ALL the time ... No kidding ... A radio station devoted to Garth Brooks and no other 24 / 7. That didn't last too long though after the novelty wore off. I of course was sad to see it go. What can I say, I'm Shameless. (As proven by that pun.)

Here's to a fun filled evening of domestic bliss.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs