Somewhere something in my house is beeping. Not the every other second kind of beep but a random every once in a while sort of beep ... Which if you ask me is far more disturbing. Disturbing because ... one I can't determine where the beep is coming from and two, I can't for the life of me figure out what it is that could possibly be beeping.

I actually went from room to room earlier trying to locate said mysterious beep, because it really started to freak me out. My imagination of course moving full throttle to picture some creepy little man hiding out in one of the upstairs bedrooms.

(When) Suddenly his watch beeper goes off, forcing him to abandon his hiding spot. He tears down the stairs as I stand there in surprise. But I am only stunned for a moment before my adrenaline kicks in and I am spurred into action! Wham, bam, kerpow! And the intruder is toast to my superior brand of whoop ass. I raise my arms in victory as the Rocky theme song begins to play and call out at the top of my lungs, "Yo Adrienne!"
End imagination sequence.

On that note, I am calling it a night and heading for bed and the only mysterious beep I am going to concern myself with, is the one that will be going off at 5:30 tomorrow morning. I'm already dreading having to get up!

**Alarm clock log**
5:30 a.m. buzzer Snoozed until 6 a.m. and then up bright as a button
Terrific showing for a Tuesday.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs