Day 2 of staying home from work ... I could kind of get used to this on an every day basis. But, tomorrow the brief respite comes to an end. I do after all, need to get back in the swing sometime and since Wednesday is basically a Monday, tomorrow seems like a good day to do it.

The most amazing thing is, that even as I nurse this cold, I have been able to catch up on a thousand or so household chores. Which excites me to no end, since this means, I might actually get to enjoy my weekend for once. Not to mention that I could let anyone, into any room of my house, and not have to cringe with embarassment. Where's a newspaper reporter when you need one.

I checked my statistics report for hits this morning, and would like to post yet ANOTHER REMINDER, for all the little horndogs searching for keyword "NAKED", that those kind of shenanigans will not be found around here. Puh-lease people ...

Well, I'm off to do some laundry, make my bed and whatever else comes to mind today.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs