Oh no ... It's another one of those "Just Because" posts!

Just Because You Never Wanted to Know
(yet another list of useless though vital information by Stacey)

Top 5 Most Hated Vegetables (ranked in no certain order of yuckiness)

Brussell Sprouts (oh the horror!)

Lima Beans (say it ain't so)

Snow Peas (plenty of peas, not a lick of snow)

Broccoli (Spear me ... oh horrid pun)

Spinach (I volunteer PopEye for my share ... What the hell kind of name is PopEye? Where's a Mr. Magoo activist when you need one?)

Can anyone say fun with rhetorical statements?

Most hated sound in the entire world ... SLURPING! Slurpers are disgusting, they must be stopped!

Oh shite, Amy the eldest has IM'd me ... What could she want? Hmmm ... Interesting, evidently stepfather number 2 is attempting to call me ... This is like a first (in 2 years) ... Must be important. You all lucked out, I was just about to start blogging on about all the past pet hamsters I've ever owned ...

NWTLO is currently down for repairs. Please take a moment, check yourself and return to your normally scheduled blog.





No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs