I have learned something of great value today, although the knowledge comes (of course) at my expense. When one is feeling sick, one should not attempt to play Super Cleaning Woman. One should relax, put her feet up, sip a cup of Earl Gray tea, and watch horribly bad talk shows, that try to figure out just who the Daddy is or isn't. One should not clean every room in her house just because the cleaning bug decided that after six months of trying, that today would be a good day to bite.

Not only do I feel much worse than I did this morning, but I am feeling so ILL now, that I have actually scheduled myself a Doctor's appointment for tomorrow! That in itself is derserving an exclamation point, since I can count the number of times I've been to the doctor in the past 7 years on one hand. I do not like them Sam I am. But it's either that or feel rotten for an indefinite amount of time. I'll take door number 2 Monty.

Blogging off and goodnite.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs