Oh happy, I don't have to go to work for the rest of the week day! Hallelujah and a big old high five for sleeping in! No alarm clocks, no early morning wake up calls, no running late for work ... Nothing but sleep, glorious sleep. Vacation is the chocolate chip cookie word of the English dictionary.

I was so worthless today ... Spending most of the day at work on the vacation countdown ... Only 7 more hours to go ... Only 6 more hours to go ... Only 5 more hours to go ... Which shows you just how productive I was in the office today, not one teeny little bit. I did however get hit on, (once again) by a customer who believes that his perserverence will someday win him the digits to my home phone number. I know it's not going to happen ... But I did egg him on, telling him he had to place much bigger orders, than the one he gave me today, if he hoped to earn bonus points for my number. Of course, I made him promise not to post it in the boys bathroom if he ever did figure it out. Still, if he were to get lumped over the head with a telephone directory, I doubt common sense would manage to weasel into his consciousness. Hello, information?

Mom and I are about to chill with a little tele, so I bid you all a fair evening. May your slumber be sound and your pillows fluffy.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs