Watching the local news this morning, I pondered while eating my raisin bran, why adult cereals can't be more like kid cereals. When did it happen, that cereal companies came to the conclusion, that I was too old to enjoy the surprise at the bottom of the box, or rainbow colored marshmallows in fun shapes and sizes, to smile up at me, as I cradled them in my spoon. And how disappointed was I, when on the back of my box there wasn't a single word jumble or brain teasing maze to be found. The lack of marketing savvy for my cereal of choice, would suggest that I am a very boring person indeed, who cares not for the frivolities of life. A suggestion, which we all know, couldn't be farther from the truth! (Check out my archives, if you doubt me.)

Double toucan dammit!!!! I just lost about 20 minutes worth of good blogging thanks to this damn keyboard!!!! A certain minor child, decided she was going to sneak lemonade as she was tooling around on her gamesites earlier ... An infraction, which she knows is a major, big one when the crime is committed in close proximity to the computer ... 3 guesses on what is sticky now ...

I am so not in the mood for reblogging the lost information at this point. Who knows, maybe someday whatever it is I was ranting about, will make it into the archive of lost blogs. Until then ... Nanu, nanu.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs