Dang! What does it take to post a blog around here? I tried posting this morning, at an hour too early to mention, and I got absolutely nothing! Hold the phone, that is not exactly accurate ... What I did get was an error message, a really, really long error message that looked like it was code for "Get a life, you ain't blogging anytime today."

I started getting nervous, thinking that something had gone seriously wrong with Blogger and that NWTLO would be forever floating in limbo, somewhere out in cyber space, where I would never ever be able to post to it again. I was close to being distraught, wondering how or who I should contact, to let them know that I had a problem! Or as I am more prone to say, ISSUES and LOTS of them! It is however, amazing what a few hours away from home and computer can do for you. As you can see, most of my issues have worked themselves out ... OK ... Well, maybe a third of them, I was thinking a little bit positive there for a moment.

Anyhoo ... I went North this weekend, to visit my family in Glens Falls, which actually consisted of only seeing my Grandmother and much to my disappointment, none of my Uncles. C'est la vie, I suppose. My Grandmother on the other hand was enough to make me consider obtaining a drinking problem. It sounds horrible, I know, but trust me when I tell you that if you were to spend 10 minutes in her presence, you would know exactly what is it I am talking about. The woman is completely NUTS! Granted she is up there in the age department and entitled to a little insanity but something is oh so not right. (More on that later.)

I'm watching the Tony's right now or actually listening to them since I am busy typing away here, but God I love anything Broadway. I am my Mother's daughter, as well as a Bernadette Peters want to be. Lord, but that woman is talented!
Somebody find me a stage!

The night grows late and my hideous alarm clock has been set for a disgusting 5 a.m., so I am off to bed. As Tom Brokaw says, or at least I think I have the right newscaster, "Good evening and Goodnight".


No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs