Oh God. It can't be Monday ...

I am so not ready to go back to work today. Just when the weekend started getting good, it's over. Done. Finito. The end, there is no more. Wake up sleepy head, it's time for work, it's time for school.

So yesterday, KC, her little friend Nicki and I all went to the movies. It should be noted that taking two seven year olds to the movies is an experience all unto itself, as the girls spent half of the movie paying attention to the screen, and the other half in fervent whispers about some boy named Ryan whom it is believed that KC has a crush on.

(Never "DUH" your Mother my darling. Especially when she has a blog she can post your petite amours on.)

So anyhoo ... We went to see ELF, which to my surprise was actually good. (Normally Will Ferrel just doesn't do it for me.) It was a pleasant surprise.

After the movie, the girls and I hopped over to MCD's, where the girls were invited to help paint the windows with various kiddy designs. KC was thrilled. She absolutely loves to paint, and the funny thing is, she's not half bad either. As I watched, it came to me that I had just stumbled onto a perfect gift to get her for Christmas. (Perhaps if my sister Audrey were feeling generous, she might be willing to donate her old easel to the cause. I'll have to ask her.)

Damn. I just lost half of this post! Oooh how frustrating! Especially since I don't have time to write it all over again or fix all my little mistakes.

KC however wants you all to know that she made the neatest snowman last night, in the shape of Emma the Cat, although we made her pink with food coloring spray. Also, if someone could clue her in on why she shouldn't eat yellow snow, she'd be very interested in knowing.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs