And it's another Saturday morning here in Wonderland.

Yet today, there'll be no wondering as to what I'm going to do. KC's room is in dire need of motherly assistance, and just as soon as I've had breakfast and tossed today's first load of laundry into the dryer, I'm going in ... Though chances are I may never come out.

The girl has yet to learn the art of picking up and putting away, a trait, some would say she inherited right from her mother. But I've gotten better, albeit it's a slow progress. Just look inside my laundry room and you'll see how far I've come along. Once you wouldn't dare open that door for fear of laundry spilling out the moment you touched the knob. Now, you can walk inside without having to wonder which pile is clean and which pile is dirty because there are absolutely no piles anywhere to be seen. Yes, this is a proud moment and one my Mother would be happy to see.

Speaking of my Mother ... With her impending visit looming up for the end of this month, it's really no wonder at all, what has spurred this latest round of cleaning frenzy. For once, it would be nice if my Mother could come up for a visit and not have to help me out putting my life back together by attempting to organize my chaos. This is my goal. A nice relaxing visit, with no worries and no cares.

And since there is no time like the present ... I'm going to get to going. Have yourself a wonderful day.

After post note ... Birthday/Xmas Ideas ... See bottom of page or tune in to Amazon where my wish list is fully stocked and ready to go. (Have I mentioned I am shameless when it comes to my birthday yet?)

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs