OK ... A short one this morning, since I woke up late and I have a horrible neck crink from sleeping oh so wrong, which means that unless I'm looking 45 degrees to my right, any other position is fraught with pain.

KC was sick last night. And I do mean that literally. The poor kid ended up heaving her guts out into the toilet, which surprisingly enough made her feel better in the long run. I ended up sitting with her in her room for a little while, holding a cold compress to her forehead and talking about my plans for redecorating her room, to take her mind off how bad she was feeling, until she finally fell asleep. So much for that being a surprise now.

It's a good thing she has off from school today. I wouldn't want her to lose her perfect attendance over a silly cold. Now if only I could stay home to keep her company, rather than send her off to Grandpa's house.

Later ya'll.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs