In Need of an Air Conditioner

Does anyone buy the excuse that it's too hot to blog? Cause it is. Too hot. Too damn hot. And my God, I can't believe I'm saying this ... But I wish - wish with all my heart - that it would snow. And if it did snow, I'd be outside dancing in my front yard barefoot ....

What else can I say?

Work was long and boring ... Between phone issues and computer issues, we wasted most of the day conversing through the walls and amusing ourselves with game after game of free cell. I am a free cell master by the way ...

Coming home I attempted to do some chores around the house, only to come to the conclusion that cleaning in this sort of heat should be a criminal offense punishable by law. Needless to say, I vacuumed, I dusted and then I sat my ass down and said "Fogedaboutit" ...

Anyhoo ... I need to go raid the freezer for a freezy pop. I think orange sounds good this time around.

4 comments:

Orbling said...

Freezy pop? We call them lollies. ;)

Freecell is alright, though I suck royally at it. If I'm deeply bored I tend to go the way of Miniclip.

It's surprisingly not hot here at the moment, which is unfortunate as my brother is at the seaside not enjoying the sun. :S

Maybe you should swap...

KC said...

Never heard of this miniclip thing and the link you provided didn't work for me to find out ... Not that I'm saying anything by that.

Lollies sounds much nicer than freezy pop. Makes it almost sound like something fancy, rather than frozen flavored ice in plastic.

Tell your brother I'd be perfectly content to swap weather with him ... Just as much as I would be with continents.

;)

Orbling said...

Well I wouldn't be prepared to lose my brother to anywhere, much less the land across the sea. I'll have to find something to swap...

As for the link... :$

Miniclip

Hopefully that'll work. Whoops.

KC said...

All trades considered ...

:)

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs