Watered Down

It's going to be past my bedtime by the time I finish this post... And it's not like I have anything really important to say today because quite frankly I don't, but because I'm trying to keep myself back in business by forcing myself to write again each and every day regardless of the fact that I'm half asleep at the wheel...
Perhaps (dim light bulb moment) I need coffee...

Which actually is not a very good idea, especially if I ever want to sleep again... It's bad enough that I've resorted to bringing in a full thermos of coffee to work every morning to keep my caffeine fix on tap all day without brewing even more before bedtime. But the whole thermos thing was a matter of evolution for me, or rather I did it for two reasons, the first being that is was getting downright expensive to saddle up to Dunkin Doughnuts every morning for a two dollar and six cent blueberry coffee - light and sweet, as they say in the coffee world, and two because I'm consistently running minutes behind and on those mornings where the choice was get to work on time or get coffee, it turned out that my co-workers would have preferred me to be late than to be a bitch all day... Maybe if they had said something sooner... Anyhoo.

On a non coffee related note although it should be said nothing can wake me up faster than a creepy crawly (and no I'm not talking about any of the ex-men/boys I've dated) in the shower... Not that I've had all that many dates in the shower... Except for that one which I'm not going to mention because my MOM reads this blog...

Anyhoo back to the creepy crawly thing which by way of guessing as I really wasn't all that geeked up over discovering the true genus species name of the whatever that icky thing was that I was forced to kill in defense of my home/honor/take your pick of a vast array of reasons, in the shower this morning, I nearly caused myself even more trauma when I forgot to remember that I get sick at the sight of squished bugs... Talk about having to hold back on tossing my cookies... Whatever made me squash him and then take a look at the end product most definitely must have been a momentary lack of reason on my part... In fact, I'm getting a little queasy just thinking about it again...

New subject...

Oh yes, nothing interesting happened today. So on that happy little side note I am to bed before the clock strikes one...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs