Times They Are A Changing... Again


I so am not wanting to go to work today... Can't explain just why, but I'm dreading another day...

And my best work friend Rebukkah (or Becky as she's more commonly referred to as) has ruined my life by putting in her notice...

This completely sucks! And I can tell you one thing, she wasn't thinking about me when she decided to quit!

Sigh... She's the only one who truly gets me. The only one quicker than I with a comeback and the ability to finish the punch line when I start a joke... The only one who breaks out in song with me during random moments of ridiculous... The only one who tries to rough up fellow employees for no other reason at all other than to humor me... The only one who could have given notice and made me wish she wasn't going anywhere at all...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs