Chaos & Mayhem

We're in the middle of a sleepover... Not that anyone is sleeping. And somehow... Somehow I got suckered into not just one, but two girls staying over. Right now the girls are in the living room watching "She's The Man" while I try to ignore that the TV is so darn loud that I've probably gone deaf in at least one of my ears by now.

On another note, I've been a busy little creature with big plans on taking back this blog. One of which includes a custom made logo with a whole blog face makeover to follow... And I have to tell you, I am completely geeked up over the whole thing... I mean come on now, it's only taken me four years to finally stop talking about wanting to do it and actually getting close to getting it all done... Talk about accomplishment! (Procrastination be damned!)

Anyhoo, the children are starting to become a bit too rowdy which means Mom mode is about to be activated. Time to bust up the fun and get to the serious business of sleeping...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs