Accident Prone


Paper cuts hurt... Razor like cuts that mimic the feel of a thousand paper cuts hurt even more...

It seems in my haste to install an air conditioner in my bedroom tonight, I made a bit of a boo boo and caught my hands on something seriously sharp... Now I'm sitting here wishing I had a box of band-aids and the strength to go into the kitchen and mix myself up a cold drink. I don't however have the wherewithal to even think about touching the blender tonight (bad things come in threes) so for now I'm blocking out the cries of the coconut rum beckoning from its top shelf perch.

On the bright side I'm about to call it a night and enjoy falling asleep in my new and improved freezer conditioned room. And like my Mom always says, it's better than a sharp stick in the eye.

1 comment:

YM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs