Home in the Clouds

It's getting to be a bad habit, this staying up late to post a blog thing that I've been doing lately... And even though I'm a true night owl, it's not so easy on the early morning end when my alarm is sounding the bells and whistles to wake me up... A process I like to call, see how many times we can snooze it, or just completely shut it off before we get to work really late... So far my record is holding at about twenty minutes, though I'm sure there will come a day when that will be replaced...

Anyhoo... Much joy today. I found Orbling... (It should be mentioned here that technically, he wasn't lost.)And though he's been wandering around clouds aimlessly for far too long, I'm happy to say he's been pulled back to earth where all must certainly be going well... And if you don't understand anything of what I've just said, you need only know this... In a world where friends come and go, it's always much better when the lost are found and the found decide to stay... That said by the girl who much prefers beginnings to endings when given a choice...

But seriously, I really must get some sleep... It's been a crazy night with letting KC have a sleepover - and on a school night no less, playing Scrabble with a pair of word maker-uppers, though I think I may have just done that myself, and finishing the night off with one of my all time favorite movies, Fly Away Home... Sigh. If you haven't seen it, watch it... You'll cry. I know I always do...

Alright, alright, alright... I need sleep before the drool shorts out my keyboard... Goodnight all. And goodnight moon...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs