A Little On the Short Side


What is with all the movies about penquins lately? Are they making a come back or something? Or does someone in Hollywood just really love penquins?

I think there must be some sort of penquin phenomenen going around...

Anyhoo... My brain is toast after putting in 12 hours at the office today... It wasn't my idea of a good time, but at least I'm one day closer to the weekend... Well, that is if I didn't just remind myself that I'm being forced to work on Saturday! Damn inventory and my inability to count!

** Adendum ** So I was all prepared to find myself up and about going to work this morning when I got the news that I was no longer needed... Since I wasn't going to get paid for this little bit of OT, there will be no complaints here... **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got Whiteout?

KC said...

Screw you Mike... It wasn't me with the white out and I'll swear on my life and yours while I'm at it...

Now stop being a prig and be nice... My neck hurts...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs