The Storm Outside and In

I'm too tired tonight to give this a go... And when I'm tired, the theme always seems to revert back to I'm sad, wishing I could talk to someone in particular and knowing that it's beyond time to let things go... Disconnect with love... That's something I read in one of my latest borrowed books from the library... And it's time I learned how to truly unplug because it's what I need to do...

Maybe it's corny to read a book like this. A book that simplifies the human mind into a science of why we're wired the way we are, but some (okay, most) of what I've read is hitting home. Now I'm beginning to see the footprints in the sand, how the behaviors I learned as a young girl have amplified themselves in the woman I've become... And it's beyond time to clear my mindset once and for all of the little matchstick girl, cold on the outside looking inside trying to get warm...

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs