Unbalanced


I wasn't expecting his phone call. And I don't know how to process the conversation I just had, well sort of had, and didn't have and may still have... I'm confused. And I really don't want to be confused anymore. And now I've ignored the call I should have taken to talk to him. And I am such a fool, fool, fool...

And what's getting to me is wondering if he's going to call me back... And why I want him to.

-------

So that was how I left things last night. The conversation stopping as suddenly as it had started and me feeling like a train had just hit me in the middle of my living room. I called Brenda to find my equlibrium, explaining both the lows and highs of the the entire conversation the best I could (struggling to understand it myself) and decided by the time that I hung up that I wouldn't allow myself to sleep with the thought of Glenn on my mind.

One way or another, it's time to move forward.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs