JT and Me

I've been walking around the house aimlessly now for over half an hour, listening to the sound of the thunderstorm raging outside and the sound of James Taylor's voice crooning in my head.

Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone.
Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you.
I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song,
I just can't remember who to send it to.
I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again.


I'm trying very hard to avoid the melancholy, but weather like this, has a way of undoing progress. That being said, I'm going to go hide beneath the covers with a flashlight and a book.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs