A Path of Crumbs

Heading out of town this weekend. Still trying to decide whether or not I want to leave after work tomorrow night or get an early start Saturday morning before all the holiday traffic has a chance to hit the roads. Either way I couldn't have picked a worse weekend for travel. Lord knows, I get nervous enough driving outside the small area of my comfort zone. And now, just the thought of the Northway, with 3 lanes of speeding holiday, heading to Lake George traffic is enough to make my knuckles white with fear.

Because I am a complete chicken when it comes to travel. Ask anyone. I totally freak myself out over the smallest things. As my Mother reminded me today, "Stacey you know the way there. You've only spent the last 29 years of your life going the same way. There's no way you could forget where you're going."

And yet, if it were possible I could and I would.

Off to pack ... More from me tomorrow.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs